Instructions for Using e-Procurement Portal
Click on “Register Your Company”
- Enter your company name and click on “Search Companies.”
- If no company is found, enter “click here to create a new one.” (If you find your company, follow instructions to sign up as a salesperson. You will submit, and once the contact person who signed up previously for your company verifies your information, you will be emailed a password).
- Fill out all required fields with information about your company on the first page, then check off all commodity/service codes on the next page. Once you receive a thank-you for registering, click “Continue.”
- Click the blue log-in button located in the upper left-hand area.
- Enter your email address and password to enter our marketplace. You will be prompted to check a site usage agreement. Once you check this box and click submit, you will be allowed to enter.
- If our Housing Authority comes up when you enter our marketplace, click on the request and follow instructions. If you enter on any other page, click on “scan requests” by agency in the menu area on the left, then locate and select Fort Worth Housing Solutions. From there you will be able to view any live bids and see instructions for downloading documents and submitting your response.
- If you have any technical questions, please call customer support at 1-866-526-9266 or email email@example.com. Staff is available from 9:00 a.m. Eastern to 4:00 p.m. (PST).