- Doesn’t report their entire household income?
- Doesn’t report everyone living or not living in the household?
- Rents or sublets their rent-assisted apartment or house?
- Accepts or makes rental payments not approved by FWHS?
- Commits criminal activity while being assisted or employed by FWHS?
- Steals time, money, or resources from FWHS?
- Pays or accepts bribes?
- Benefits illegally from FWHS business or programs?
If you know that someone on housing, an FWHS employee, FWHS landlord, FWHS vendor, or anyone associated with FWHS has committed fraud, waste, or abuse, you are encouraged to fill out and submit a form with detailed information. All reporting is confidential, and no information regarding the outcome of an investigation will be provided to those who make a report.
Housing Fraud Report
You may also call 817-333-3404, or mail the information to:
PO Box 430
Fort Worth, TX 76101