By participating in the Housing Choice Voucher Program you receive:
• Excellent Customer Service. We appreciate our landlords and offer many ways to make your experience a pleasant one.
• Good Tenants. We conduct criminal history background checks on all potential Housing Choice Voucher clients. Landlords may have their own selection criteria, as well. A participating landlord is not required to rent to a family that does not meet all eligibility requirements. All clients are required to take a Good Tenant/Good Neighbor class.
• Low Vacancy Rates. Because clients are looking for quality affordable and accessible housing, you may not frequently have a vacancy.
• Direct Deposit. Landlords receive rent deposited directly into a bank account to eliminate potential mishaps with regular mail.
• FREE Advertising! You can use the AffordableHousing.com (formerly GoSection8.com) website to list your rental properties online.
• Guaranteed Rent. As a participating landlord, you receive guaranteed rent while also providing an opportunity for a family in the HCV program to become more self-sufficient.
Landlord Orientation Presentation
Managing Project-Based Voucher Units
Click here for our online training and resource center for property managers responsible for PBV units.
Affordable Housing (Formerly Go Section 8)
FWHS has partnered with AffordableHousing.com (formerly GoSection8.com), which provides an enhanced program to list rental properties online. Listings are available to potential Housing Choice Voucher tenants seeking apartment units, duplexes, single-family homes, or townhomes in the private market.
LANDLORDS ADD PROPERTY HERE
TENANTS VIEW PROPERTY LISTINGS HERE