Managing Project-Based Voucher Units
Click here for our online training and resource center for property managers responsible for PBV units.
• Excellent Customer Service. We appreciate our landlords and offer many ways to make your experience a pleasant one.
• Good Tenants. We conduct criminal history background checks on all potential Housing Choice Voucher clients. Landlords may have their own selection criteria, as well. A participating landlord is not required to rent to a family that does not meet all eligibility requirements. All clients are required to take a Good Tenant/Good Neighbor class.
• Low Vacancy Rates. Because clients are looking for quality affordable and accessible housing, you may not frequently have a vacancy.
• Direct Deposit. Landlords receive rent deposited directly into a bank account to eliminate potential mishaps with regular mail.
• FREE Advertising! You can use the gosection8 website to list your rental properties online.
• Guaranteed Rent. As a participating landlord, you receive guaranteed rent while also providing an opportunity for a family in the HCV program to become more self-sufficient.
FWHS has partnered with gosection8, which provides an enhanced program to list rental properties online. Listings are available to potential Housing Choice Voucher tenants seeking apartment units, duplexes, single-family homes, or townhomes in the private market.