My income increased or decreased. Do I have to report the change to FWHS?

Category: Housing Choice Voucher Program

Yes. In addition to required annual income re-certifications, voucher holders must report all changes in household income to FWHS within 10 days of the change. Fill out and submit the online Income Reduction Form or download a FWHS Change of Income Form. Complete the form and email it to You may also mail it or deliver it to FWHS drop box outside our office.

An income decrease will be effective the first of the next month, after the decrease is reported. An increase will go into effect 30 days from the date of the change.

Tag: income change